Tuesday 6 August 2013

Numero Uno

            Well, hi there everyone, this is my first ever blog and this also marks my first ever blog post and i am so excited i finally took the step too start my own fashion blog. The fashion industry is evolving and it has transcended beyond the expectations of Nigerians and  so everyday fashionistas come up with different ideas and concepts on how to take fashion to the next level. My target readers are people who love fashion and always want to be up-to-date and trendy but everybody is welcome. Constructive criticisms are welcome as well as words of inspiration.
            Y'all should expect updates on the latest trends in fashion worldwide, fashion do's and dont's, must have's and my personal style ideas. Follow me on twitter @wagwan_trev. My handle on instagram is: thatguytrev. Oh well, bye for now make sure to follow my subsequent posts.. :)
  









No comments:

Post a Comment