Tuesday 29 October 2013

GTBank Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2013: Street Style Photos from the Kick Off Show

Hello there, sorry i have been inconsistent in updating my blog. As you all know, the finale of the GTBank Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2013 was on Saturday 26th of October and "yours truly" was lucky enough to sure a backstage pass (not because I'm a fashion blogger) though i just got it :). Well, it was a fun filled week and was also challenging in some ways because i had to run late nights as shows never started at the normal time due to the "Nigerian Factor".. Good thing is I had fun and used it as a chance to network with people of the same interests as me.. My favorite part of the fashion week was working with Mai Atafo. He's an amazing designer.. his collection included both menswear and also something for the ladies.
   Since I was backstage, i wasn't able to take as many photos as i wished to but ill just show y'all a few of the street style of the stylish people that came through to watch the shows on the different days. Most of the photos weren't taken by me though and ill give full photo credit to the owner. Shall We?

  Mai Atafo & Omoyemi Akerele



























































Photo credits: Afam
Blog: http://www.theramblingsofamadman-afam.com

"KEEP FASHION WEIRD"

Oh Well. these are my favs of the stylish people who came out to watch the shows.Prints are really BIG this season (i guess we"ll be seeing more of that). TBH, i expected a lot more.. Maybe next year will be better. Hopefully next year I'd be able to have access to more photos for the street style segment..

Now why don"t y'all tell me what you feel about these outfits?

IN MY NEXT POST ILL BRING YOU THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FASHION WEEK (All the designers with their new season collections)

Till then.... Keep Fashion Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment